HAI GUIZE, DIS IS MY NEW KITTEH. Ignore me, I’m just so happy to have Mr. Red
Did I forget to mention that my western civ professor looks like he could be his younger, rugged, delicious looking brother? I find this odd considering I do not find Greg Grunberg attractive at all.
I feel a little bad posting this because I know one of the girls, but LOOK AT THE CHICK ON THE LEFT O.O
A nice article someone linked to on Facebook. I really, really, really wish I could have been home to experience this.
Some may never be able to comprehend what is occurring here in NOLA. It’s not just about a TEAM or its crazy fans! It’s about a city and an organization that has been able to provide an indescribable sense of Pride and Unity that has been longed for and turned hope into reality. History has been made in a POSITIVE way and the memory of where we were, how we felt, and what we did when we attained that Championship will be engraved in our hearts FOREVER!!! Passion and Drive fall short to what this has meant for all of us, let me just quickly remind some of you or share for those of you who aren’t here what has happened here within the last 24 hours:
1. Cell Phone reception was lost for over an hour!
2. Grown men cried like babies!
3. A Gumbo of people of all ages, genders, and ethnicities hugged each other with sincere joy and happiness!
4. People ran out of their homes and apartment complexes screaming Who Dat till their voices were gone.
5. Academy Sports open its doors to receive fans purchasing NFC Championship memorabilia till late hours and into the morning.
6. Downtown New Orleans was PACKED with RESIDENTS w/ a minimum amount of visitors celebrating this win without ANY negative reports/fights/crime.
I swear to you my heart stopped and I wasn’t breathing this entire game. I was (for all intents and purposes) dead to the world until my boys won. High stress games make for a terrible next day at school, but I don’t give a fuck.
Obligatory Saints victory gloat.
I wonder if we call it a BLT because we’d feel bad asking for a “bacon sandwich.”
I asked for a bacon sandwich two days ago, and they were like, do you mean a BLT? No, I fucking mean two slices of bread, cheese, mayo, and some BACON.
Why He’s Hot:
- He was named Lee Grinner Pace for a reason. Have you seen that sexy smile? It’s enough to send tingles down anyone’s anything. Are you wishing those perfect teeth are in close proximity of your neck right now? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Plus this GQMF is six feet three inches tall. There’s plenty of him to go around
- He played Ned in Pushing Daisies. You know, the pie maker who can wake the dead with his touch. Yep. You heard me. PIE MAKER. How many men can look hot baking pies? Not a lot.
- He’s got that boy next door thing going on. The kind you wouldn’t have a problem bringing home for thanksgiving and sex up in your parents’ bed. He has a sexy voice too, all low and soft. Imagine him whispering all the things he’d do to you… your eyeballs just rolled up your head a little bit just thinking about it, didn’t it?
- Those arms! Oh dear lord those arms! No amount of cardigans or vests could hide the fact he’s sporing major biceps under those sleeves. And it’s not just his arms. It’s his entire body. And what’s better than his bare arms? His bare arms with guns, that’s what! Unf.
- The boy’s got talent. He played a trans-gender for christ’s sake! You can’t go further out of the box than that! It takes a lot of balls for a straight man to make out with another guy. I don’t know for whose benefit his sex scenes with Troy Garity were for but it sure left me all hot and bothered.
And here I thought he was supposed to be my friend…